Psycho-Oncology and Health-Related Quality of Life
- Risk perception
- Shared decison-making
- Disease coping
- Health-related quality of life
You are here:
Psycho-Oncology and Health-Related Quality of Life Research at Charité
The research group "Psycho-oncology and Health-Related Quality of Life" headed by PD Dr. Friederike Kendel investigates psychosocial factors in the context of various somatic diseases. The following questions and topics are adressed in research projects:
- How do patients perceive risks of illness?
- On what basis do patiens make decisions regarding diagnostic and therapy measures?
- What factors are predictive of health-related quality of life?
- Development and evaluation of continuing medical education
For more information about our current projects please visit our German webpage.